During the COVID-19 pandemic, many people whose work involves employment of people with disabilities are working remotely – this is a great time to brush up on your skills and knowledge! To that end, TransCen, Inc., a leader in providing training and technical assistance to disability employment professionals, is offering our three part series, Everyone Wins! Engaging Employers to Hire People with Disabilities, originally broadcast in 2019.
Access each webinar session free of charge by expanding the sections listed at the bottom of this page.
This 3-part webinar series, presented by TransCen’s Dale Verstegen provides methodologies, strategies, and tools for employment consultants to manage the employer engagement process to achieve stronger employer relationships and to demonstrate how their services can have an economic impact on an employer’s bottom line. This workshop is intended to promote communication and coordination among employment consultants who work with local employers to offer consistent, quality employment services. The information in this webinar series is based on the U.S. Dept. of Labor Office on Disability and Employment Policy’s (ODEP) Employer Economic Impact Study. This national study provided employers’ perspectives on the benefits and economic impact of employment services including customized employment when hiring job candidates with disabilities.
This webinar series is FREE OF CHARGE! However, TransCen is offering Continuing Education Credits and a Certificate of Completion to those who are interested in receiving credit. Please see below for more information.
Register to receive Continuing Education Credits or a Certificate of Completion
- This series is approved for up to 4.5 clock hours by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC).
- The series subject matter aligns with the Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP) Content Outline.
Cost for CEUs and Certificate of Completion
- 4.5 hours of Commission for Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) and a Certificate of Completion are available for $135 for all three sessions.
If you do not want CEUs or a Certificate of Participation, the webinar is free of charge!
How to obtain CEUs or a Certificate of Completion
- Please visit the Employer Engagement webinar page on TransCen’s learning management system and add the course to your cart.
- Once you complete registration and payment, you will have access to the quizzes to obtain CEUs and Certificate of Completion.
If you have any questions about this webinar series, contact us at email@example.com.