Employer of the Year Award
This year CEO honored two of the locally owned and operated Ace Hardware stores who have demonstrated a commitment to supporting the mission of meaningful work and community inclusion for individuals with disabilities in their communities.
- Bob Foshey, manager of the Ace in Menomonee Falls, WI
- Joanie LeDonne, who, owns and operates two Ace Hardware stores – one on Lisbon Ave in Milwaukee and one in Sussex, WI
Impact Award – Froedtert Hospital
The Impact Award recognizes a local business who, through their partnership and efforts, demonstrates a commitment to including disability in their diversity initiatives through continued innovation and opportunity. This year Froedtert Hospital was honored for their work as our Project SEARCH host post COVID.
We also thank your sponsors who supported this event:
- Community Sponsor – Appletree Credit Union
- Inclusion Sponsor – Easterseals of SE WI
- Leadership Sponsors – ACO, Coldwell Banker Homesale Realty and People First WI
Comments are closed.