Have you checked out our Learning Management System (LMS)?
Access our on-demand and upcoming live webinars anywhere while earning CEUs!
Our webinars are designed to translate research and effective practices into useable, practical information, making it easier for participants to put knowledge into action. Depending on the topic, our webinars assist vocational rehabilitation staff, policymakers, researchers, individuals with disabilities and their families, educators, practitioners, service providers, and employers.
Some of our webinar offerings in the LMS include:
- 2 Part Series: Improving Transition Services through Effective Interagency Collaboration
- Transforming Students into the Workers of Tomorrow: No Hugs or Superhero Backpacks Allowed!
- 3 Part Series: A Whole New World: Supporting Transition to Post Secondary Life with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- 3 Part Series: Everyone Wins! Engaging Employers to Hire People with Disabilities
- 3 Part Series: Building Meaningful Lives
- 3 Part Series: Transforming Services and Staff for Jobs and Life in the Community