TransCen’s President, Laura Owens will be presenting in this upcoming EARN webinar: Building the Pipeline: Successful Strategies for Recruiting & Hiring People with Disabilities
March 29, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
With unemployment at its lowest rate in recent years, it can be difficult for employers to find top talent. And if you’re not hiring people with disabilities, you’re missing out on a vast untapped talent pool. Join the Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN) for a webinar exploring effective outreach and recruitment strategies that companies of all sizes can use to build a pipeline of qualified applicants with disabilities. Learn about developing relationships with service providers, finding recruitment sources, and other key strategies for locating and attracting top talent with disabilities.
Hear from experts including:
- Brett Sheats (Moderator), National Project Director, EARN
- The Honorable Katherine McCary, Temporary Policy Advisor, Employer Policy Team, U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Michael Murray, Director, Employer Policy Team, U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Mary Lynn MacKenzie, Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition, Bank of America
- Laura Owens, President, TransCen
Participation is free, but space is limited, so be sure to register today!
This event is approved for 1.0 HR general recertification credit hour through the HR Certification Institute and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
The Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN) is a resource for employers seeking to recruit, hire, retain and advance qualified employees with disabilities. It is funded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Disability Employment Policy under a cooperative agreement with The Viscardi Center. For more information, visit AskEARN.org.