Improving Transition Services through Effective Interagency Collaboration
Creating Opportunities for Students to Achieve their Post-School Goals: Building an Effective Interagency Team
Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 2:00 – 3:30pm ET
There never has been a better time for Education, Vocational Rehabilitation, employment providers, families and other local level partners to coordinate and collaborate in providing transition services to students with disabilities. To improve post-school outcomes and enhance services for students with disabilities stakeholders must work more effectively and efficiently in their respective roles and responsibilities. This interactive session will provide an overview of practices that improve collaboration, examine why partnerships often fail, and provide strategies, tools, and resources to enhance and sustain your current partnerships. This webinar is ideal for local-level professionals and families who wish to establish purposeful, student-focused collaborations.
- Gain knowledge of the key practices of Collaboration
- Learn strategies to build an effective local interagency team
- Discover resources and tools to support team development
- Understand how to build and maintain cross-agency collaborations in a virtual environment
Collaboration from a Multi-Level Perspective: Practical Strategies and Tools for Interagency Teams
Monday, November 16, 2020, 2:00 – 3:30pm ET
Now that the interagency team has been created, how do they work together to impact student outcomes? This webinar builds off of the first to provide strategies to initiate and sustain collaboration at the local level focused on improving post-school outcomes for students with disabilities. Practices will be shared that allow interagency teams to consider effective collaborative activities from the state, local, family, and individual student perspective. The Flow of Services will be highlighted as a process to help establish roles and responsibilities. Tools that allow for meaningful student and family participation will also be shared.
- Gain knowledge on the importance of collaboration at the state, local, family, and student level
- Learn how to develop a flow of services to support coordinated service delivery for students
- Discover strategies and resources to facilitate and sustain collaboration leading to improved student outcomes
- Learn tools that allow for meaningful student and family participation, even virtually
- $45 per individual webinar – Price includes CEUs and a Certificate of Completion (must pass quiz to receive)
- Special pricing is available for groups of 10 or more – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register your group.
Continuing Education Recognition:
- Applications have been submitted for approval to the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC).
- The series subject matter aligns with the Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP) Content Outline.